Sizes: 3 x 2.75 inches
Application: Iron On/GlueOn Patch
- Spray water on the back of embroidery.
- Place embroidery on garment.
- Set iron temperature for cotton.
- Cover embroidery with a piece of damp cloth.
- Iron for 10-15 seconds, depending on patch size.
- Turn garment inside out and iron until dry.
-Embroidered patches can easily be tightly applied to the clothes directly with an iron.
-Ideal for patching up damaged apparels such as pants, denim jackets, shoes and other fashionable decorations.
-They are knitted with needles and threads, so they are not easy to break, do not discolor, and can be used for a long time.
-To keep them from falling off, it’s best to sew them, such as uneven surface.