Size: Assorted sizes from 2x1, 3x2 inches
Type: Cat Art Collection
Application: Iron On Patch
- Spray water on the back of embroidery.
- Place embroidery on garment.
- Set iron temperature for cotton.
- Cover embroidery with a piece of damp cloth.
- Iron for 10-15 seconds, depending on patch size.
- Turn garment inside out and iron until dry.
Embroidered patches can easily be tightly applied to the clothes directly with an iron. Ideal for patching up damaged apparels such as pants, denim jackets, shoes and other fashionable decorations. They are knitted with needles and threads, so they are not easy to break, do not discolor, and can be used for a long time. To keep them from falling off, it’s best to sew them, such as uneven surface.
Quality tested for maximum durability and non-fading. Perfect for bags, clothes, backpacks and pouches and easy attachment with hook and loop design. If you need your own designs,Please contact us!